Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2009

weekend

last night before calling it a day, i ditched words and said it was the crapest friday of the year.

but the crapest friday was then followed by an extremely relaxing saturday, which was today. things like not getting up until nearly 10am, lying-in and watching the series "House" on the sofa had proved it an awesome weekend. oh man, i had been lying in there for like......5 hours! what a lazy crap, eugene!

at 3pm i went throw rubbish away and then set off for starbucks where i planned to study GRE. but just one street to the starbucks, while the traffic light was in red, a girl came to me asking for money. she said she had upset stomach and asked if i could lend her some money for clinic. i replied her i didn't have any cash with me and then left. within 2 minutes i stepped in the starbucks and put myself in the queue, looking at cakes and thinking about what to grab.

just when i was wondering if the girl's gonna show up, there she was! she asked the staff for washroom and then went up the stairs. oh well...it didn't feel good to me. i started picturing scene like "the cake and latte are gonna come into a part of me and then 'ah ha there you are', the girl came to me and asked me 'did you just tell me you had no cash'? and then i replied 'oh well, what makes you think i will take out money to a girl i have never met? you think i'm stupid? do you look so?'"

man...the scene wasn't pleasant at all, i wouldn't be able to concentrate on my study if i decided to stay here...then i made up my mind and left for a kentucky fried chicken nearby which served coffee as well, and which was then my study place. thoguh i had been horribly noisy, especially the screaming of kids made me panic, i became adapted sometime after, completely sinking into new vocabularies. just when today's part was gonna be done, i heard a girl sitting beside me telling her friend to reach her to this phone instead of the other because of the undone payment. heard of this, i thought of the ya-tai number and felt pleased about making the right decision of cancelling the contract. it would be unbearable to keep having that phone, either the reason of bill or the other.

as soon as the part was done, i stepped out of the KFC and was thrilled by a board written some characters. i took a picture after the board holder's permission and then left. it was an ads board which happened to have my name on it. the same stuff also appeared in a 7-11 shop, and i think probably i will start collecting some pictures like this. cool!




No comments:

Post a Comment