Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

damn i'm good

Summer is the most perfect season for swimming. I started swimming since early April, but hadn't enjoyed it until Dragon Boat Festival holiday which marked the coming of summer. Today, as usual, i went swimming after the reheasal of the concert, it felt so good jumping into pool especially in this hot summer. i planned to swim 3,000m, but when i did 1,000m i noticed a guy was swimming abreast me and even trying to take over. I was thinking "oh this guy is good, it's gonna be exciting if we race." Yet he stopped for a while and I kept swimming until the end of 1,200m, me and he kicked off at the same time, and he became real fast and I was like "O~~~right~ let's race then!" Then it just started! He was real good, it became hard to catch up with him, but at time I took over. It kept going like this and I choked a bit and felt a bit tired and we were still side by side. At the final 50m I decided to give my full power and then after overtaking him I had to stop. I was just an arm length ahead of him, but he kept swimming, didn't stop with me. He's a real good swimmer, and the race was nice. I'm proud of myself too because I didn't learn swimming from any couch, yet I was able to overtake him! I couldn't stop saying to myself "damn I'm good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment