Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i know i can

"there is no can't in ironman"

"pain is about seeing how strong you are, mentally"

quoted from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W_WTFASVCU&feature=related


--

My first triathlon happened on Oct 17, last year. It was 123km and until that I never thought one day I would do it. I did, and I made it. At the end of that day I swore to myself, "I wanna do 226km the next year."


I have never forgot it. During the past one year I have done running almost every day just to achieve this goal I have set for myself. It's coming this Saturday, however, unlike last year, I do not want to just finish the race, I want to see how best I can achieve. Who knows? I myself won't know it until the end of the race, let's see.


"Pain is about seeing how strong you are, mentally." Looking back to the past one year's practice, I find I can't agree more with what I heard from the video. Wish my family and friends will know this, because all of this has been beneficial to my personality. Not only can it better our health, but also take us to a higher level of mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment