Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Evening Marathon at Tainan

There I go again, I’m going to bike-ride from Banciao to Tainan in 14 hours followed by a full marathon. It’s a once a year event representing my deep love for Tainan, or the long gone life I once had.

Though I have kept telling myself not to worry, I still can’t help feel nervous because riding such a long distance contains safety issue which has been haunting me not to forget that I’m a father of my son and I should treasure my life. And I usually start missing my son as soon as I go for a travel. I still have no idea how to deal with this emotion.

But, I need refreshment, challenge, I need something exciting, something to spark my passion for everything. Still can’t believe I’m so cool down now. I didn’t used to be like this!

I have done such long rides twice: two-day ride on road bike in 2012, and one-day ride on time trial in 2013. This year I’m going to do one-day ride on my road bike to prove that road bike is not a problem for me. Again, this is one of the things making me nervous!

Still two weeks to go. Lord, please stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment