Followers

Monday, July 20, 2015

Morning

I had a bad dream this morning before waking up. In the dream I was on a hilly place full of grass and some stones. I saw one thing kind of like a well on the hill down below me, and while I was watching it I was going to slip down. That place was a bit like a place where Mayan or some ancient but high advanced tribe had once dwelt.

In the dream, however, it was my school where I will return to keep at the translation course. In the dream, it was the first school day and I was actually heading for the classroom, but I couldn't find the way at all. Time flew fast and five days had passed and I still couldn't find my classroom. All the "residents" I asked there neither replied me nonsense nor gave me a reasonable and clear direction I was looking for. I was angry, disappointed and.....well, angry.

Then I woke up, with a bad and negative feeling welling up, making me feel extremely foul and even making me feel like committing suicide. Though I was and am and will be by no means doing it, it felt still so bad as if something dark and invisible is nearing. Whatever that feeling was, it wasn't coming from job. It was coming from something dark or negative in my mind, and I should really find it out and deal with it. Shouldn't leave it there as if nothing had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment