Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

bike riding

last friday i made a spur-of-the-moment decision: biking down to san-yi! the estimated distance is over 120km, muahahaha! of course i'm the man of my words, as soon as i got back home i had my bike clean and greased. gathered my bike shoes and some gear, ready for the next day's shot.

i'm not going to describe how beautiful the scene was and what i had done on the way, except for one thing...

when i was passing through the border of tong-luo and san-yi, my stomach had already been protesting for starving and asking for something to stuff it in. until then it took me about 6 hours, it was noon hot time, my energy was going to run out. i was pretty sure that if there were no restaurants or something to eat, i would pull over and stuff my mouth with leaves.....

at this very moment i saw a booth selling hard guava! hard GUAVA! when i was kid i didn't like it at all because it was too hard to start a bite, but i had never thought it became my hero on this very day! awesome! i bought three and then gulped one right away. i still needed to keep riding, better not to make myself too stuffed.



the photo taken at zhu-nan
weather crazily hot

No comments:

Post a Comment