Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

way back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbYGomf2BEU
(referenced from "way back into love" on youtube)

remember winter of 2007 you gave me this song "way back into love". though it was freezing outside, a surge of warm flow came straight through my heart. winter of 2007, you were in taiwan, i was in london. we were far apart though, everything you did made me feel we were just so close. standing on the bridge near embankment london underground station, wind was breezing, night sky was dim, i looked down on water of River Thames, i convinced myself that i had to get a job there and wait for your coming.

now it's differnt. you're in preston, i'm in taiwan. i'm so grateful for your willing to let me back to you. this time, i will never ever let you fall. wait for me...