Followers

Friday, April 30, 2010

an FZ ready to evolve

last sunday me and my old friend ugly head went to the motorcycle show held at the world trade center in taipei. there were numerous beautiful and cool and special bikes and scooters, and a taiwan-made motorcycle drew my attention so much that i couldn't take my eyes off it. i told ugly head,"oh man! this is just awesome! if i have it now the first thing i'll definitely do is hop on it and go on yang ming mountain right away!" different from me, ugly head was highly interested in some scooters made by Aeon the taiwanese company which is highly skilled of Beach ATV (All Terrain Vehicle). after the show we even tried riding its 250cc model and it was great! ugly head said he started considering to have one now. this was really a great show, and we were both happy we were there.

it's been two weeks since the show and the 350cc motorcycle kept swirling in my mind. all i had been thinking were "the fuel tank is fat, which i like; the tail is ok, but at least it's high up, nice; rear tyre was super fat, probably 4- or 5- inch, my favourite! the rear suspension was arranged at the right side instead in the middle, special; twin front disks, cool! it takes nearly NT200,000 and if i want to buy it i have to set a limit on my daily expenses and keep at it until the end of this year"...etc etc etc. after a while what on my mind became a 2nd hand Venox, which can be cheaper than that 350cc model. and the recent two days Venox started making me hesitate. "are they good enough to put myself in a situation in which i might live a hard life? do i wish so?"

then i think back to my current bike. oil leakage of engine case and front forks, rear wheel worn out and waving, drum brake (i highly prefer disk brake), rear tyre is thin...i started considering the possibility and price of modifying it and found it's much cheaper! a skilful technician who has been working near my home promised me he can help me with rear wheel with disk, 3.5 inch rear wheel (current one is 2.5 inch), bigger front disk, and also he will try to fix the oil leakage of engine side case! and it's much muCH MUCH CHEAPER! so i decided to go home with my bike in the shop R~E~A~D~Y F~O~R E~V~O~L~U~T~I~O~N! can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment