Followers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

these are what i should do

quoted from Become A Better You by Joel Osteen

1. i will help somebody else become successful and trust God to make me successful. this week i will build up, encourage, or otherwise improve the lives of at least three people.

2. i will (on purpose) find somebody that i can be good to today. i will attempt to make somebody's day. i will look for ways to be a blessing, especially to someone who cannot repay me.

3. i will be determined to keep strife out of my home. i will remind myself regularly:
"i am a peacemaker, not a troublemaker."
"i will overlook minor matters and i will forgive quickly."
"i choose to see the best in other people."
"i appreciate my spouse, my family members, my friends, and my coworkers."

4. today i will make relational deposits in the lives of people around me. i will give compliments freely and seek to make every person i meet feel important.

--

yep, this is what i should keep doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment