Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scuba Diving - August 6th


weather didn't look good for riding


ready to set off


Taipei Main Station



sitting on the floor


Bo-Han and Yu-Jie, my wonderful diving partners


Cool Guy, his name is Cool Guy, a firefighter and professional scuba diver, but he didn't want to do scuba diving with us as this reminded him of his duty of looking for dead bodies of the drown


Ready to buy train tickets


before hopping on the train


dawn, photo shot in Tai-Dong



10:13pm
Finally I’m at Taipei main station waiting for my colleague Bo Han and two of his friends. Why said FINALLY? I’d been super stupid and crazy busy today because originally I planned to ride to Tai Dong and meet the folks at Fu Ji harbour, I brought with me all the stuff I need: clothes, camera, laptop, sandals, swimming trunk, sun tan oil, sun glasses, and skin care lotion for sun burn, and got ready to set off from the office; but those stuff except for my ID card and thumb photos which are for enrolling the scuba diving class and the certificate. Although a colleague who earned his certificate last year told me it would be no harm to send these stuff after coming back, I still decided to fetch them just because I don’t like to go without things well prepared. Anyway, the stuff sounds light huh? They’re awfully heavy! When I started up the engine it started to rain lightly. According to my past experience it usually rained just in this area, and I was more confident than I thought that it wouldn’t rain as soon as I got out of that area. So still, off I went.
Shi……I was wrong…
From west to east I had to go through the spine of the island. it was on the spine that light rain turned to shower. Different than before, this time I brought my laptop with me so that I can jot down something funny and memorial immediately for my blog. As there was no shop and convenient store from which I could buy rain coat, I decided to turn around and got back to the city, it was after riding for over 20km. Darn!
But anyway, I’m now here at the station and still as excited as months ago when the plan was made!
10:28pm
Gathering time! I guess they should arrive already. Better turn off my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment