Followers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Scuba Diving - August 8th


"yo man, you see that?"


"let's have some fun~"


"i can do this"


-___- (i lose......)


Bo-Han


Cool Guy (where the hell did the hand come from...?)


Yu-Jie (pretty and cute)


and me


Tai-Cai (黃台財) and his daughter. it was Tai-Cai who introduced us to this great diving school, and it had been also him who helped us contact the school and buy boat tickets. more than that, he is a wonderful father! thanks to Tai-Cai!


one shot at the beach


wrong size of the head cover (look at my face....almost disfigured!!)


do i look like Arnold Schwarzenegger in True Lies? (certainly......)


Ninja

Ninja and coach
I’m so thankful that the weather’s been lovely since we landed on Green Island. Today we did three tanks. Though the first one I didn’t manage to maneuver my body very well, sometimes drifted here and there, the second one was totally different. I was able to float in the water without feet touching ground, it was a huge success for me!

We visited a special international diving site called “big mushroom”, which looks really like a huge mushroom, where we fed fishes with fish bought from the super market. It was so special because I had never been so close to a large crowd of fishes before, I was pretty surprised that they’re not afraid of human!

No comments:

Post a Comment