Followers

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

book reading

i've been reading The Hobbit without watching the movie yet. very slowly do i read, with the pace of about 5 to up to 20 pages per day, mostly because my time has been occupied by job, exercise, family etc, and i can only take some short time on reading. But i do enjoy it every time i read, books like this always bring my spirit to somewhere i can relax (mentally of course), and occasionally books also stimulate me to think over what kind of life i really want. like Hobbit hole, if i have enough budget, i would like to build one for me and my wife for our life after retiring.

don't know if Eucan would love reading like me or not? yesterday on the way home i found myself wishing he would be like me already, although deep in my heart i still know that he is who he is throughout his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment