Followers

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

new plans for this year

last week a colleague of mine came and told me i've been chosen as one member of the new team for the new car model, and have got a chance to be responsible for new parts. i didn't really believe that until yesterday my leader summoned and announced to me and another guy of our current team. today we had our first formal meeting for this new car model. i am very excited about this not only because of the chance of doing something different, but also that being chosen means ability being recognised. the schedule is tight, the plan will kick off right after Chinese New Year, but it's okay, because it's like an adventure to me, just like an unexpected journey to Bilbo i guess. i will do my best and put all i have got in this new project. i'm looking forward to it.

apart from the job, today i also got the front rim wheel of S80. well, it's time to improve my leg power. this year, i will be able to keep paddling at the speed of no less than 45km/h for at least 2 hours! this is my plan of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment