Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Last year my wife and I went to Cambodia, we saw poverty, economic inequality, however, people still struggle to learn as many languages as they can to earn small wages for a living. That reminded me of how fortunate I was and how I should be grateful for what I had been given.

This year my life has come to a big change. Finally I resigned from the carmaker I had been working for six years and eight months because of numerous reasons and have received an offer from a bigger international company. Before the starting of New job, I spent one week visiting Kyoto with my wife. Here I saw an advanced, organised society, a society where its people get their jobs done properly and even beautifully, where drivers overtake cyclists while keeping a safe distance, where streets are clean, where people truly care about how to nurture pupils' creativity and knowledge of how the world works.

I think it's an ideal place I have been eager to live in, though I'm not sure how much I know this place. Indeed, every society has its own problem, but in Taiwan, the government does not care about economic and social development as well as welfare of people. In Taiwan we don't know what to show to visitors from other countries, we don't know what we're proud of, sometimes even don't know who we are.

Since I have been given the chance to work for the new company. I have a new hope that I'm able to give better life for my family and better education for my kids. I wish my kids leaving Taiwan and getting to know the world, earn a living in a country they prefer, and have a colourful life. And that means I will have to work harder, and manage my family relationship properly.

Easy to say, but I will do my best for my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment