Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tell Me About Yourself, Eugene

Sure. My name is Eugene. The most special things which make me proud of myself are having been an international conservation volunteer (recently i am also being involved in a training session of becoming an English tour guide of a historical site, which can greatly help foreigners understand part of Taiwan history), and some sports like swimming across Sun Moon Lake during off work time. Besides, I have good knowledge about motorcycle as I have loved to repair and modify my own scooter and motorcycle since long ago. This motivates me to collect regarding information for better knowledge. I love learning and correcting my own problems as these help better myself and make me a better one. As I love learning, mingling with people, taking challenging, i believe i'm more suited to this special position as an design engineer.

No comments:

Post a Comment