Followers

Friday, December 25, 2009

christmas eve

i can barely recall how i spent through the last year's christmas. but yesterday was quite good. because of relocation i didn't spend my christmas in taipei. me and colleagues decided to have some finer seafood in tai zhong, and we did. stuff like barbequed oyster, duck tongues, fried rice, chopped steak and sushi were just perfectly delicious! one of my favourite part was dip sliced fish completely in the sauce and put it in mouth and then enjoy the feeling of chest-bursting open when the spicy taste was waving in! mmm....beautiful!

after that we went to town and all enjoyed the finest ever massage. my masseur gave me a very good pressing and patting on my shoulder and head, followed by feet-massaging which was the main part of all. when my feet were being pressed some parts felt sore some felt nothing and a little part was painful. according to the masseur, my kidneys are alright, my liver is not in the bad condition though, the bearable sore feeling reminds me to be aware of it. the most interesting part was the place indicating sexual organ. normal is pain which means either overused or underused. and if you don't feel any pain, well, a little bit abnormal he said!

No comments:

Post a Comment