Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

tattoo





there are countless kinds of tattoo designs, and here are some tribal tattoos i'm interested in, find it. i'm thinking about add a tribal tattoo not only with an important meaning but also elegance.

i'm gonna hit my 30 years of age, i've found simplicity and sincerity are basic but crucial elements to live out this life. with simplicity, everything can be worked out no matter how difficult; with sincerity, for me, i can always be frank to myself, to others yes of course. before problems of any kind, i admit it, and then with the very same attempt shall i find a way out.

therefore the simplicity of the contour is what i want.
(the idea of covering my body with portrait, skull, ghost just makes me shudder, let alone somebody's name)

No comments:

Post a Comment