Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

silence



LIFE IS SHORT

I spent my last weekend in San-Yi as i was going to visit my uni classmate Jia-Wei who was diagonsed of liver tumor and seemed to be in his late state. Sadly, at his 31, he passed away on saturday morning, many of us weren't able to be there with him.

It had been shocking since the news was told. Two months ago Kun-Da had just chatted with him on the msn, no one had expected this would happen today and eventually it happened so fast. I could say I do not consider death should be taken seriously as none of us can escape from this, it's just the matter of time anyway; however, i start to think, if I were him, how would I feel? Nervous? Relaxed? Miserable? I'm wondering.

His farewell is held on the 25th of December, and I will be there.

SKY

Yesterday then I had time being on my bike around the place where I have been working. I hit a place called The Tunnel of Vineyard, the air was fresh and the place was wide with mountain and green. I stopped my bike and spent some time there thinking about something I couldn't really understand. With the case of Jia-Wei, I start thinking what I really want to do. Am I really happy with my current situation? There are things I would like to try, am I dare enough to go for it now?

I told some friends that my wishful funeral is like the one in the movie "Vanilla Sky", it is like a museum which can bring positiveness and peace to comers. Now, am I going to add some items on the introduction about me, Eugene Huang or Yuan-Chun Huang?

No comments:

Post a Comment