Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coupons & Books

it's been raining like 3 or 4 days in a row, and my mood seemed to be a bit gloomy. i'd stayed at home for a whole day and i decided that i should go out for a walk. well, i had $3,000 coupons in hands and i wanted to see if i could consume them at the bookshop or not. bingo~ hey hey~ i bought 4 books in a row and this was my first time ever buying so many books and get a VIP card and $500 coupon. no more saying, here are the books i bought.


on the left is English grammar and usage book for enhancing my grammatical concept, which is not good at the moment.
the top on is Who Moved My Cheese which i have craved to read but not bought one yet.
the middle left is the biography of Albert Einstein; but the middle right is the one i am currently reading (the rest half of the book unfinished yet).
on the right is A Child's First Dictionary, which contains a lot of cute icons alongside each vocabulary and i believe this can make reading more interesting!
what does this mean? "well you will have a very busy schedule of the year, eugene~~"
over the msn i told Susan the reason i keep learning and improving my English is probably because i want to chat with my kids in English. well, obviously the "kids" are not coming yet. but another very important reason is learning makes me happy. oh by the way, book purchasing makes my mood fly! i hadn't find it until today, i'm surprised indeed.