Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lunch

my whole family except for me went to the meal with uncles and they set off in the early morning. it was freezing and raining outside, and YES fantastic was that i didn't have to attend so i took my good time sleeping until 11am, haha!

at noon i went for lunch, i met an elder guy who had slept on the street bench for the whole night. a sound risen in my brain telling me to buy a bowl of hot noodles for him. it was natural, and i knew it was from God. i went to an E-A-Mi-Sua shop and found that it was not open. then i went back to another new shop nearby for shrimp fried noodles, one bowl for me, the other for the elder guy along with a bowl of hot oyster soup. before making the payment i bought a can of hot ovaltine but then found that it was probably not good for the health of a person in his age. so i might as well give him the noodles and soup. so i fetched him these and then left, but until then i had been nervous and feeling embarrassed, strange. i didn't want anyone to see me do it. "Lord, i do this for You, not for people to see me. You want me to do this, and i did it and that's it, no others." i kept mumbling in my mind, hahaha!! funny me!


shrimp fried noodles and latte were for myself, ovaltine was originally for him, but now already in my stomach. i think in the future i will teach my kids to do the same, it is important for people to know when to offer our help when we are in a better position.