Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Best in Store

i sent the application to Volunteer Aid Nepal Team and before made sure this year i will volunteer in Nepal, i have to check up if they are a legitimate organisation (which i will do later as this is early morning and i am off to work)

yesterday before going to Bible study, i had dinner at a Vietnam restaurant in Rei An street. just before i left i saw two customers were saying prayers which obviously says they are Christians. suddenly a voice in my heart came in and asked me to bless them, so i quickly took out my pen and picked one piece of tissue paper and wrote "God bless you" in Chinese. then i gestured the restaurant owner to be quiet, tossed the paper, and then quickly left away. i knew God wanted me to pass His blessings to them both, and then suddenly i realised God wanted me to understand He is always with me and He knows what my current status is. He has promised the best in store for me, and until then He is increasing me.

Thanks to Father. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment