Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Saturday Space-Out

job had been very hectic during the whole passing week. due to some work issue, me and one of the colleagues had some arguments over something. but thank God it was not too serious, and i know God has been taking care of it and it will be sorted out as soon as the car going on sale.

yesterday i came back to taipei with another colleague who gave me a ride back and who is in his early 40's and well experienced in his work. we talked a lot about the problems we are currently experiencing. things like insufficient training, failing to follow procedures. thank God for this man as he is a nice guy and i know he is the one i can talk and consult with. yesterday's conversation was not meant to solve any problem, but it did help a lot for me to relax. it is always good to have a listener who is experienced and understanding. the recent situation puts me into deep consideration about worthiness of what i have been doing, and what i will be doing in the future. i know everything i do now is worthy and helpful for shaping my personality, but deep in my heart i know this is not the end. there will be more challenges coming my way, and my dream along with blessings will come to pass in due season. God knows my heart and my desire, i know it will come for sure.

today my family and parents' friends celebrated Mother's Day together by having a great meal. it is always good to be with family. after this we kids went back to taipei, and i went to fetch my motorbike with new exhaust pipe and headlamp. as it was still early, i made a decision to do some book reading in the starbucks on yang ming mountain.

on the way i saw this super cool Quannon bike (made by Kymco)



in the starbucks. i have always loved this one, baby Nora knows that =) i would really love to have this fireplace in my future home. it can be functioned as heater, isn't that cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment