Followers

Sunday, May 9, 2010

positive - bright side, choice

today was my turn to host sunday school. as it was Mother's Day, i taught kids how to make carnations, and i myself made one as well. also, it happened to be Diane's birthday, i gave the carnation to Diane and she was really happy having it. i was quite surprised she really loves handmade gifts from people. at first i didn't believe, but what she said made my eyes bright and gave me a knock on my head.

"oh man, Diane is such a positive girl!"

i guess that's why she is so popular wherever she goes. the positiveness is contagious, and she has this personality. i really have to say Diane is a very good role model, as i myself want to be a positive person as well! plus the encouragement from "Become A Better You", yes, i want to be more positive, i have made up my mind, and from now on, i will be more happy with myself, more confident of myself, value myself more, and will not regret things or relationships that had tried to drag me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment