Followers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cremation

Still the very same Saturday, our beloved family member left for the other world. This morning we went to the vet hospital for farewell. My sisters had been cryingfrom home all the way to the vet hospital. I didn't really sob until seeing him putin the box with his toy and clothes around.He was a dog...and now what I saw was...him being wrapped with a black plastic bagand a deep reddish paper case...I sobbed while seeing the doctor taking him into aroom, waiting for cremation...He had just slept by my side not long ago!One thing I am happy for him is that he doesn't have to bear the decaying fleshanymore. He has no deafness, his right rear leg is wonderful now, his heart is healthy, kidney stones can never bother him at all...For this, I am happy for him...

No comments:

Post a Comment