Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009



Spot of the company I am currently working for.

The photo was taken this morning before passing through the company gate.

I do treasure and enjoy my off-work time because during which I can totally space out, both before stepping in the boss's "turf" and after crawling out of it.

What I love to do during my leisure time are: reading, listening to songs and singing out loud, getting on my bike and flying to anywhere my feeling or intuition tells me, lying on bed and dozing off without a shower <----usually nonpurposely...oh~ and drooling!

shu~ I might have made good use of my time if only I could have thought of it during student life. Now available time is not sufficient ever since getting job.



(Now listening You're Where I Belong ft. Trisha Yearwood)

No comments:

Post a Comment